It’s finally here! Rise of Mythos’ Update 1.3 goes live This Wednesday night following our normally scheduled maintenance period beginning at 6:00 PM PDT (That’s 9:00 PM EDT, 2:00 AM BST on 10/17) and lasting as long as 6 hours (12 AM PDT, 3:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM BST on 10/17). This update brings with it a ton of great improvements to Rise of Mythos!
This PvP Season will also be the first to introduce the new PvP Playoffs system, a permanent increase in the prizes for local server 1v1 and 2v2 PvP, and the chance to win a Godlike Card each week in the Post-Season Playoffs!
Take a look at the full patch notes below, and let the Playoffs begin!
Release Notes – October 16th, 2013 – Update 1.3
- New Savage Standard Packs (Contains Goblin and Ogre Cards)
- New Savage Master’s Packs (Contains Goblin and Ogre Cards)
- New Beast Standard Packs
- New Beast Master’s Packs
- New Skills Standard Packs
- New Skills Master’s Packs
- The sale on Master’s Packs, King’s Packs, and Halfblood Master’s Packs has ended.
- Undead Master’s Packs, Elf Master’s Packs, and Legendary Gems are now on sale for over 10% off!
- The Goblin Reputation Shop is now open.
- The Ogre Reputation Shop is now open.
- The Beast Reputation Shop is now open.
- New options become available in the shops at reputation levels 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, and 42.
- New Collection Rewards are available in the Guide for 1.3 cards!
- At the end of each PvP season, there will now be a Cross-Server Post Season Tournament.
- 1.3 Cards and Skill Cards have been added to PvP Season Rewards.
- Local Server 1v1 and 2v2 Rewards have been increased.
- The number of cards each player may have in their collection has been increased to 2,000 cards.
- The tutorial has been changed up again, as we continue to optimize the initial new player experience.
- Art for the City of Silver heron Ridge has been updated.
- Minor localization changes.